Although applications are now closed, you can visit the Wool Expo when it comes to your town! The Expo is on display at PGG Wrightson stores in 6 North Island towns.
- Gisborne. 14-18 October. M-F 7.30 am – 5.00 pm, Sat 9.00 am – 12.00 pm. 21 Solander St, Gisborne.
- Wairoa. 21-25 October. M-F 7.30 am – 5.00 pm, Sat 9.00 am – 12.00 pm. Queen St, Wairoa.
- Hastings 28 October – 1 November. M-F 8.00 am – 5.00 pm. Cnr Maraekakaho & Orchard Roads.
- Waipukurau. 4-8 November. M-F 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, Sat 9.00 am – 12.00 pm. 12 Takapau Road, Waipakurau.
- Dannevirke. 11-15 November. M-F 8.00 am – 5.00 pm. Barraud Street.
- Masterton. 18-22 November. M-F 7.30 am – 5.00 pm, Sat 9.00 am – 12.00 pm. 38 Lincoln Road, Masterton.
Earlier post on applying.
The Campaign for Wool (CfW) on behalf of their project partners, PGG Wrightson Wool (PGGW) and the College of Creative Arts Massey University are pleased to invite Rural Women New Zealand members to apply to exhibit at the ‘2013 Wool Expo’. This travelling exhibition is to be held at six PGGW retail store locations from Gisborne to Masterton between mid-October and late-November 2013.
All interested in this opportunity are invited to apply to showcase the innovative ways wool is used in your products. Community and interest groups, local school and New Zealanders will be invited to attend.
This is a great way to show your skills and creativity to New Zealand.
Categorised in: Uncategorized