Who we’re looking for:
The Ruby Stokes Grant is available for students aged 25 and over, and is designed to give people the opportunity to extend their education or training in order to improve their level of skills. Preference will be given to applicants who reside in smaller centres or rural areas on the West Coast of the South Island.
- NZ Citizen
- aged 25 years and over
- preference for those who reside in smaller centres or rural areas on the West Coast of the South Island
- a tertiary student enrolled in a full-year course.
Include the following with your application:
- a letter written by the applicant outlining the reasons for requiring financial assistance, the reasons for the proposed course of study and the intended use of the qualification
- character reference from a member of RWNZ outlining the need for assistance
- character reference from another responsible citizen (non-family member), from someone who is known to the applicant
- proof of enrolment in the proposed course of study
Download the Application Form here.
Send application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with any supporting documents.
Applications can also be posted to:
Rural Women New Zealand – Attn: Bursary Convenor
Level 10, 75 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
PO Box 12-021, Thorndon,