Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who is in Year 9 or 10, who must live away from home in order to attend secondary school.
- Applicants must:
- be a New Zealand citizen
- in Year 9 or 10
- living away from home.
Include the following with your application:
- A letter outlining the reasons for needing financial assistance, written by a parent or caregiver
- A supporting letter from the principal or a current teacher
- Previous results/last school report/academic reference
- Character reference from a member of Rural Women New Zealand, outlining the need for assistance
- Character reference from another responsible citizen (non-family member) who is known to the applicant.
Download the Application Form here.
Send application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with any supporting documents.
Applications can also be posted to:
Rural Women New Zealand
Level 10, 75 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
PO Box 12-021, Thorndon,