New Horizons for Women support education, innovation and research that benefits women. Their 2012 award applications are now open.
2012 Award Applications
• Second Chance Education and Training Awards – for women over 27, with no previous tertiary qualifications, who are enrolled in tertiary education
• Research Awards – for research projects that benefit New Zealand women and girls
• Opportunity Awards – for a women who are changing career direction and entering a field that is non-traditional for women
• The Sonja Davies Peace Award – for projects that advance the cause of peace.
• The SROW Elsie Locke Award – for a woman who is writing or studying at a post graduate level in an area that reflects the interests of Elsie Locke.
Applicants must be NZ Citizens (or have NZ permanent resident status) and be living in New Zealand.
Categorised in: Uncategorized