We are consulting our members on the Smoke-free Environments (Tobacco Products and Packaging) Amendment Bill, which had its first reading on 11 February 2014.
This follows a decision in April 2012 by the Government to agree in principle to introduce plain packaging.
Rural Women NZ is committed to healthy rural communities, and see this as an important issue.
We would particularly like feedback on the following questions, which we’ll need by 22 March, so we can incorporate your comments into our submission. You are also able to make a submission in your own name.
- Do you agree with plain packaging of tobacco products?
- If you agree, please tell us why
- If you do not agree, please tell us why
- Do you agree with the Australian approach as per the picture below?
- Why do you agree?
- Why do you not agree?
- Do you have any further comments?
Email Noeline Holt with your feedback
Categorised in: Uncategorized