Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking to assist applicants aged 25 years and over, who seek to extend their education or training in areas of study that will be of benefit rural communities. This includes subjects such as midwifery, agriculture and horticulture.
- NZ Citizen
- Any person 25 years of age and over may apply
- Course of study must be of benefit to rural communities
- Study must be undertaken at an approved tertiary institution. Any long- or short-course of study is eligible.
Include the following with your application:
- a letter written by the applicant outlining the reasons for requiring financial assistance, the reasons for the proposed course of study and the intended use of the qualification
- a copy of the previous year’s study results or the last school report (if within three years), or an academic reference
- a character reference from a member of Rural Women New Zealand, outlining the need for assistance
- a character reference from another responsible citizen (non-family member), from someone who is known to the applicant proof of enrolment in the proposed course of study
Download the Application Form here.
Send application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with any supporting documents.
Applications can also be posted to:
Rural Women New Zealand
Level 10, 75 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
PO Box 12-021, Thorndon,