Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for any person who lives in the Rangitikei- Oroua Provincial Rural Women’s area, who is undertaking an education course in agriculture, horticulture, or related subjects.
- NZ Citizen
- Undertaking an education course in agriculture, horticulture, or related subjects.
- The course should be provided by a recognised Tertiary Educational Institution.
Include the following with your application:
- Please attach two written references, other than from a teacher or family member. Preferably one of which will be from a RWNZ member or the primary industry sector.
- Please also upload a copy of your results from your previous year of study. If this is not available, please send the most current results you have.
- Additionally, attach proof of your enrolment at your chosen Polytechnic or University.
- Please attach a bank deposit slip or confirmation of your bank account number from your bank.
Download the Application Form here.
Send application forms to: email@example.com along with any supporting documents.
Applications can also be posted to:
Rural Women New Zealand
Level 10, 75 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
PO Box 12-021, Thorndon,